Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Music Playlist

I felt like posting something different which is not beauty related that wouldn't take too long but is still another passion of mine so I decided to share my music playlist. These are songs I've been listening a lot lately and has been on repeat for quite a while. I seriously can't go a day without listening to music. Such a waste! Music makes everything better. I usually only ever listen to metal and rock but lately I've been listening to more types and genres !
  • Arctic Monkeys- Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?
  • Arctic Monkeys-Do I Wanna Know?
  • Pharrell Williams- Happy
  • John Newman- Love Me Again
  • Lorde- Team
  • The Neighbourhood- Sweater Weather( Live acoustic )
  • Serj Tankian- Sky Is Over
  • Serj Tankian- Empty Walls
  • Marcy Playground- Sex and Candy
  • Metallica- Whiskey In The Jar
Hope you enjoyed xx





No comments :

Post a Comment