Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

40 QUESTION TAG



So I really like doing these so I decided to do another one so you can learn more about me, here it is:)




1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Doesn't matter at all, I didn't have closet doors for the longest time! Now I just have window bamboo panels instead aha!

2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Sometimes I do!

3: Do you have a middle name?
Yes.

4: Favourite subject at school?
Law classes

5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
I don't really use them honestly.

6: What's your favorite colour? 
Purple and black. Even though black is not really a color aha.

7: Have you graduated high school?
This summer! Grad 2014 <3

8:Do you have freckles?
No. Beauty marks, yes.

9:Do you always smile for pictures?
Well yeah most of the time:)

10: Whats your favorite animal? 
Dogs for sure.

11:Have you been out of the country?
Yes.

12: Any sibling?
Yes, I have one older sister <3

13: Favourite movie?
I have so many... Here's a few;
The Breakfast club
Pretty in Pink
Edward Scissors hands
A walk to remember
Secret window
Dawn of the dead
Any scary movies, action, thrillers and Johnny Depp movies! aha



14:Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
Yes but I'd rather have music on

15: What phone do you have?
Samsung galaxy ace 2x... I miss my Iphone but it broke. I seriously want a Sony xperia z1 though!

16: Whats your favorite number?
I don't really have any but I'd say 11?

17:What size is your bed?
Double

18:What is your Song of the week?
Do I wanna know - Arctic Monkeys

19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Of course!

20: Any hobbies?
Travelling, Kayak, Shopping, Road trips, Concerts, Music, fashion, beauty, makeup and many more!!

21:Whats your least favorite movie?
Any romance movies I hate but there is a couple exeptions! I also hate musicals.

22: Favorite TV show?
I have SO many but here's a couple: One Tree Hill, Vampire Diaries, Sons Of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Pretty Little Liars, Prison Break...

I seriously watch too many shows... I have way more aha!!

23:What do you drink with dinner?
Water usually.

24: Favorite You Tuber?
So many. A lot of them are beauty gurus but I really love GRAV3YARDGIRL , Shane Dawson and itsjudyslife (itsjudytime).

25:What is your usual bedtime?
Too late... I don't have one. (night owl:$)

26:Are you lazy?
I try not to be but you know!

27:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Rat

28:Are you afraid of heights?
Not at all.

29:Do you sing in the shower?
Indeed.

30:Ever used a gun?
No.

31:Do you believe in ghosts?
No.

32:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Maybe?

33:Take a vitamin daily?
If I think about it.

34:Wear slippers?
Sometimes!

35:Wear a bath robe?
It happens.

36:First concert?
Uhm. Nickelback I think!

37:Ever take dance lessons?
Yes I used to way back! Wasn't my thing aha!

38:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Not really ahha!

39:Can you swim well?
Yes.

40:Do you want kids?
Maybe, I'll see in the future!


Hope You Enjoyed <3

2 comments :