Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Aveeno Clear Complexion BB Cream


First of all, I was really impressed by all the negative reviews on this product. I am not a huge fan of BB creams because I personally feel like they don't cover anything at all and doesn't even have light coverage. So, I didn't really have high hopes for this product. I wasn't at all disappointed! Why? This one actually has coverage and a beautiful natural looking finish.

A lot of people had complain that this was too orange and oily. But this blends super well with my VERY pale skin. At first, it does look oily because it is a cream... but once it does set and you apply a powder on top the finish of it is absolutely beautiful! It also has light shimmer which i usually hate in face products but I feel like it made my face look very natural and glowing! I've had compliments wearing this BB cream and it does not make your face cakey at all! When I am in a rush for school when I have to get up early in the morning this is the one I will reach for because it blends super well and it is also very buildable! 

Also, the smell of this product is amazing! The only down side of this product is the price which I got for $19.97 at Walmart. Personally, I feel like that is expensive for a Drugstore product but it is very worth the price in my opinion.

2 comments :