Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

My Top 5 "Pink" Lipsticks



This is a list of my top 5 pink lipsticks. Those are the ones I will usually go for when I feel like having pink lipstick!

1.L'Oreal Colour Riche in "Saucy Mauve"
This one is a pinky-mauve color but it isn't too purple.
I love the creamy texture it gives and how hydrating it feels. It is the perfect everyday color!

2. Maybelline Color Sensational in 135 "Make me pink" 
This lipstick has a good color pay off and glides on smoothly. I love the finish of this lipstick and it feels quite moisturizing.

3. Rimmel Lasting Finish in 070 "Airy Fairy"
This is a lipstick i have bought a long time ago and I've always love it. This does go along pretty well with my pale skin tone. It is just the perfect baby pink color infused with golden shimmer.

4. Rimmel Lasting Finish in 050 "Paradise"
This is more on the dark pink side with brown undertones and beautiful shimmer. This lipstick is the one i caryy in my purse most of the time cause it is a perfect everyday color. i have very pale skin and this lipstick doesn't make me look paler.

5. MAC in "Snob"
This matte lipstick has a beautiful matte finish. But, it does look dry. I will usually put Lip balm on before applying this one or even top it off with a lip gloss. It is still a lovely pink color and i absolutely love it!

No comments :

Post a Comment