Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Almay Smart Shade Mousse Makeup Foundation


I have been using this product for a couple weeks now and I must say I wasn't expecting a lot from it because it isn't a brand I usually reach for. But, lately I've had a hard time with foundations because every one I tried made me look super dry and cakey. I had heard that Almay products were made for sensitive skin and wasn't suppose to make you breakout. Curious, I decided to give this a try.


As you can tell, the color of the jar is not the color you get inside. At first, it starts out grey but when you blend it into your skin it starts to match your skin color.



It has a whipped texture and it blends really nicely. I love the finish of this product once it sets, I would say this has a medium coverage and a dewy finish.

Overall, after using this product for several weeks, I must say that I am in love with this mousse makeup and when I will run out of it, I will for sure buy it again! This was worth every penny.
I haven't notice a lot of breakouts in weeks with this or any dry patches.
This is a really good inexpensive product which I think would be good on any skin types.
I recommend everyone to try out this product.


Email: valeriesbeautycorner@gmail.com
Twitter: valbeautycorner

No comments :

Post a Comment