Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

50 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

As I am fairly new to blogging I thought that this would be appropriate since you guys don't know that much about me. 


1. I'm French, but I've been living in a bilingual town all my life, so I know English just as well.
2. I have a serious thing for tattooed men
3. I love roses
4. I want tattoos!
5. I've wanted red hair since grade 9. 
6. I have a big obsession with Johnny Depp, I will watch any movie he plays in. 
7. I love drawing 
8. I could eat beef jerky and cheese every day.
9. I work at Wal-Mart 
10. When I get into a show, I watch all the seasons WAY too fast... 
11. Netflix is life 
12. I really want to visit Italy one day. 
13. I love going on long road trips. 
14. I love travelling.
15. I love metal music
16. I love my older sister with all my heart.
17. My dream would be to draw my own tattoo
18. I want to ride a motorcycle
19. I live in a really small town with nothing. Small mall with nothing, no Starbucks, no MAC cosmetics, no Sephora, no nothing... I have to get into online shopping.
20. I HATE reading.
21. I wish I could sing!
22. I love Chinese food.
23. I love going to concerts.
24. I love camping.
25. I want to move.
26. I have really long dirty blonde hair.
27. I have blue eyes.
28. I have my ears stretched (6g) but I’d like bigger ones aha!
29. Nothing I hate more than mornings...
30. I love summer
31. I’m extremely pale
 32. I love my best friends
33. I get along more with guys than girls 
34. I’m not organized.
35. I've always wanted to learn how to play guitar.
 36. I have an obsession with makeup, fashion, creams and perfumes.
 37. I love yoga pants. So comfy.
38. I've always loved the name Kelsey.
39. I could shop all day.
40. I have trust issues. It’s hard to trust people these days.
41. I only wear black or dark colors.
42. I want to get a nose ring badly but I’m not sure if it would suit me well.
43. Most of my closet consists of band tees, black clothes with a lot of studs.
44. I have more of an edgy-rocker style.
45. I hate texting.
46. I have a hard time talking about myself when asked.
47. I hate school
48. I can’t wait to graduate this summer.
49. I don’t know what I want to study after I graduate high school yet... 

50. I was born on June 11th .

No comments :

Post a Comment