Pages

Monday, June 8, 2015

Review: Hard Candy ''Brows Now'' Brow Fiber Gel & Highlighter

So, I've been using this product for a few months now and I think it's save to say that I am absolutely obsessed with it. Compare to the Maybelline Brow Drama the brush is smaller, I would say the brush is really similar to Benefits ''Gimme Brow'' so it makes the application easier and not messy. Also this one sets my eyebrows all day and adds fibers without making my eyebrows feeling hard and crispy. This is definitely part of my everyday makeup routine ever since I bought it. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good eyebrow gel without paying for a higher brand one. This one does the job very well and is very affordable. As for the highlighter I don't really use it because I only got this for my eyebrows but it is still very nice. I personally don't use it to highlight my brow bone but to highlight the inner corner of my eyes. I seriously think this product does the same as Benefits ''Gimme Brow'' . I've used both and I think for the price difference this one is worth trying! I will be buying this one again once I'm done. Also, this product will last you forever!

No comments :

Post a Comment