Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

HARD CANDY| Mini Haul

Here's a few Hard Candy products I picked up from Walmart, some of them are new and I just couldn't resist since I'm obsessed with their products.



























































Glamoflauge foundation: I cannot wait to try this one out since I have the concealer of this and it is absolutely amazing, it's the one I have been using for a while now so I can't wait to see if the foundation is as good. This foundation was only 6.98$!






































Fiberized Brow Gel & Brow Highliter ''Brows Now!'': I've been on the hunt for a good drugstore brow mascara and I just haven't found it yet. I am super excited to try it cause I heard tons of good reviews ! This item was only 5,98$.






































Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in the Shade ''Tiki'': This one I had to get because I had heard it was a dupe for MAC's Soft And Gentle. For only 8.98$. What a Deal! 





































Fast & Fabulous Makeup Setting Spray: A Makeup setting spray that's only 5.98$?? Yes please. I feel like a makeup setting spray is only something they sell as high end brands. I was super excited to see one at the drugstore and especially at that price. I'll take that!

Email: valeriesbeautycorner@gmail.com


No comments :

Post a Comment